Give us your tired, your obscure, your crufty systems yearning to be free.
Electrical Science has vast experience in extracting data from old computers and equipment. We can reverse-engineer old hardware, software, data formats, and the like. Some of our past projects include:
- Extract, convert, and search files and emails from a Digital Equipment (DEC) Alpha server with 20+ attached hard drives. We converted all of the data files to Windows-compatible format and converted VMS email mailboxes to RFC-822 format.
- Reverse-engineer a discontinued MRI workstation for the purpose of extracting patient records and MRI images from backup tapes.
- Convert address books and calendars from PalmOS to Gmail.
- Migrate Microsoft Outlook users to Gmail, including PST files with 10GB+ file size, thousands of folders, and 100,000+ messages.
- Extract audio and call catalog from voice loggers and voicemail systems, including: Racal Wordnet, Racal Mirra, NICE NiceLog, NICE NiceCall, Mercom AudioLog, Eyretel, Dictaphone Guardian, Lucent/Avaya Audix, Northern Telecom Meridian Mail, Nortel CallPilot. We can extract many formats directly from the original media (without the original equipment).
Let us find a
solution for you
Electrical Science has experience in a variety of fields. We specialize in finding elegant solutions to difficult and esoteric problems.
Recovery and conversion of recordings from
almost any voice logger.
Improve your database performance,
migrate to the cloud, remote access, etc.