Let us research the details for you.
The nature of our interdisciplinary world is that we often need to get up to speed on a new technology quickly and efficiently. Electrical Science can do the groundwork in general and esoteric topics in electrical and electronics engineering. Some of our past projects include:
- Analyze 200,000,000+ lines of firmware source code in a copyright lawsuit. We used existing and custom tools to detect copying and reuse of C code.
- Assist an investor group in understanding Bitcoin technology and trade execution.
- Research FCC certification of a new cellular telephony product for the automotive industry.
- Perform due diligence for potential investors on a startup company in the area of real time locating systems (RTLS).
- Research micro-inverters for solar photovoltaic power systems.
- Research smart metering techniques for domestic water usage, including water flow signatures for specific home appliances. Design a bench test jig to test signal extraction from water meters.
- Extract magnetic tape data beyond the end-of-data mark on rewritten or reinitialized media.
- Recover data from damaged magnetic tapes.
- Develop a laboratory technique for detecting whether a magnetic tape is factory-fresh or has been erased.
- Perform due diligence on the possible infringement of issued patents in the areas of CDMA mobile telephony, bar code scanners, MIMO wireless data transmission.
- Install and configure CNRI Handle servers, and load millions of handles.
- Migrate PBX trunklines for small businesses from T-1/POTS to VoIP.
- Convert static Web sites to WordPress.
- Write a custom C application for accurately copying magnetic media, including tapes with multiple partitions, multiple/missing filemarks, variable block size, and encryption.
- Design and implement a management system for “coinbox” service on 802.11b wireless LANs.
- Architecture and deployment of a UNIX-on-the-desktop office environment for a startup semiconductor company.
- Improve and optimize a patient database for a major hospital.
- Design a LAN/WAN architecture and backup strategy for a law firm.
- Perform forensic analysis of backup tapes for litigation purposes, including check for temporal consistency and evidence of tampering.
- Coauthor a college textbook in the area of numerical methods and MATLAB programming for electrical engineers.
- Develop and enhance firmware for embedded “Manet” (Mobile adhoc networking) routers. Environment: C/C++, Linux, ARM microprocessor.
- Develop an e-learning application for 4th-graders to practice multiplication tables.
Let us do the
research for you
Electrical Science has expertise in a variety of fields. We specialize in finding elegant solutions to difficult and esoteric problems.
Recovery and conversion of recordings from
almost any voice logger.
Improve your database performance,
migrate to the cloud, remote access, etc.